Monday, June 8, 2009

I have nothing to say ..

I am really tired of thinking of feeling of all the things I always do

And I don’t know what to do

Same thoughts, same conclusions, nothing is working

Every thing changes, and still the same ending

I am neither happy nor satisfied

I don’t know what is wrong with me…

Is it me who I should explode or the whole world?!

I tried every thing, facing, escaping, ignoring, pretending, denying….but in vain

I go on thinking and thinking fighting my self; my weakness my strength until I go insane

I am lost and confused since ages, though I thought I was on the shore for a while........

Could it be just an island, and that water still surrounds me from all directions?!!

I am really tired, actually exhausted, no one can rescue me but God, but still……….

I don’t know, I don't know why things are not working..

I quit wanting and left fate to come my way…

I searched and find and demand and try not to accept but what I really want

I made a compromise between both…

I stopped even thinking about it at all..

No relief whatsoever……No matter what

No matter what I am, what I have or what I reach

It is still so deep inside, the same frustration, the same anger, the same hurt that taking me down……….. the same dissatisfaction

Fake wisdom is what I am

Fake me, real truth, fake truth, real me, all look the same

Don’t try to understand, I guess you can’t, as I barely can

Sometimes I can but then I forget, I forget, I get lost all over again.

I am fed up with me, with you with them with all of us with all of you

I feel a volcano deep inside, that has no signs from the outside

No one knows how hurtful it is, not even me

I feel running all the time, while I am awake while I am asleep, non stop running all the time

Real Peace is something I did not have along time ago

I thought I can find it with you……… or at least because of you,

But the truth is I don’t know

1 comment:

  1. إيه يا بنتي حالة الضياع اللي إنتي فيها دي :(

    مش دي ريكا القوية اللي أنا أعرفها

    انا عايزة ريكا بتاعة زماااااااااااااااااااان

    ReplyDelete