Thursday, February 5, 2009

When I knew how to speak from my heart


I have been waiting for you for so long

Dreaming for the day you will enter my life

Till I almost lost hope and felt that this dream is wrong

And threw my dreams away, which hurt me like being stabbed with a knife

I kept telling my self "I will punish him, and when he is here he will find any one but me"

And that no matter what you would do, I will be tough, harsh and strong for eternity

I was done waiting, for you, and for all my dreams to come true

And I got used to this, to clours like red and orange, and forgot about the blue

Then suddenly, something happened, when I found you close

You were so gentle and tender, and you treated me just like a rose

I let you in my world, I did not think much, not little not at all

And found my self so courageous, and ready to risk it all

You came, to make me miss my self, yet feel born again at the same time

I brought back what was best in me, while retaining the new ME that prime

You collected my forsaken dreams back in a box, and asked me to believe again

Sometimes I am scared to do so, but ..................

If only you know how much this means to me

That with every second by your side, you are saving me

If you know how happy I am for dreaming and believing once more...

And if also you know how much I suffered for all those years I was waiting for

Waiting for you to kidnap me to rescue me to save me from all my fears

Waiting for only you, to take care of me and wipe away my tears

If you know all this, you would know how I feel

You would know how happy yet scared I am to have you in my life for real

Sometimes I am scared to the extent that I try so hard not to feel

Not to feel any of this happiness, security, or any of the love you appeal

I wish to end up this fuss in my head, to let it vanish now and forever

I tell my self "come on think of those times when you will be his (in all the meaning of this word)"

I close my eyes and I imagine, ................then words cant describe no more

The rhymes are gone from my head, the words vanish, and I can’t say any thing any more

How can I describe the feeling of a lost person who finally finds the shore

No words can describe it, and I have to stop writing cause every one is wondering whom I am writing this for.

24th March 2008.

3 comments:

  1. I finally found someone
    That knocks me off my feet
    I finally found the one
    That makes me feel complete
    It started over coffe
    We strated out as friends
    It's funny how from simple things
    The best things begin

    This is it, oh I finally found someone
    Someone to share my life
    I finally found the one
    To be with every night
    'Cause whatever I do
    It's just got to be you
    My life has just begun
    I finally found someone
    And whatever I do
    It's just got to be you
    My life has just begun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad my words reminded you of such a song. "Finally found someone" is a piece of work. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete